Thursday 26 May 2016

Advertisement Photography

Second Hand Smoke KILLS (2015)
In 2015 I was required to shoot an advertising campaign of my choice, this could be anything from an advertising drinks advert to a sports campaign. I choose to do an child protection campaign, this was a great style of work to show how specific lighting and angles to create a dramatic effect and to portray the serenity of the issues. This project pushed me into improving my studio based skills, I learnt about the different techniques of lighting and how important light is in creating/portraying a meaning. I also wanted combine surrealism into my photographs to making them more impactful, however the post-production stage proofed to be challenging. I created this set of work use two LED back lights and a spotlight in the studio.  

No comments:

Post a Comment